Youth Group (6th-12th grades)*
Some of our activities include:
Monday Night Studies
- Girls “Beloved” – 7:15PM to 9:15PM
@ Cold Smoke
- Guys “Every Young Man’s Battle” – 7PM-8PM
@ E-Free Room 6 & 7
Wednesday Night (All Grades)
- Connect Groups “How does one live this Christian life to the fullest?” 6:45-8:45 pm @ Tyd house, 1301 Parkview Place, Bozeman, 59715
Thursday Prayer Night
- 7:30PM-8:30PM @ Bobby’s House. Contact Kyle for more info.
- High School Sunday School 9:45AM-10:45AM
@ E-Free, Room 6 & 7
- Middle School Sunday School 9:45AM-10:45AM
@ E-Free, Room 2 & 3
Middle School Stuff
- Students, interested in joining middle school group or need more info? email@example.com
NO YOUTH GROUP—April 16th
Easter Sunday—Join us at MSU at 9AM or 11AM. We resume Youth Group on April 23ed.
Senior Night—May 21
An opportunity to support our graduating seniors in our youth group, share in stories, and have ice cream sundaes!
Kyle Blackmore – Youth Ministry Director – Email or call 406.587.3337