During this time of uncertainty and the need to self-isolate, we want to encourage you to remain connected to each other. Below are some resources that we hope may help you stay in close relationship with Christ and each other.
Sunday Worship Services
Sunday Services will be held in a limited capacity beginning Sunday, 5/24 at 9am and 11am. Seat reservations can be found here.
Worship services will be live streamed on Sunday mornings at 9:00am. Bulletins and sermon notes will be available on the website. The service streaming is available through Facebook, YouTube, and through our streaming provider. Past sermons are available on our website. If you are able, we recommend using the Facebook or YouTube links–because of high traffic due to so many churches going online, our livestream provider sometimes becomes overloaded and our website page will not load properly.
Past Devotionals and Resources
5/24/20 Life Group discussion questions
1. Describe a time when someone blessed you by giving you something that you didn't expect or deserve.
2. Read Psalm 67 together as a group. What stands out to you in this passage?
3. Do you think that there are certain conditions for God to bless us? Explain your answer. Describe some ways that God has blessed you.
4. Read Matthew 5:3-12a together as a group. Why does Jesus mention these specific types of people as ones that he will bless?
5. What ultimately is the purpose of being blessed by God?
6. How do you think God wants to bless you? What are some ways that God might want to use you to bless others?
7. Spend time praying for one another based on your responses to question 6.
5/17/20 Life Group discussion questions
1. Why do you think Jesus often asked questions of people that seemed to have obvious answers (i.e. "do you want to be healed"?)?
2. The old testament clearly points the way to Jesus and what God would do through him. Read Isaiah 55 together and then answer the following questions based on this passage and Sunday's message.
3. Are you thirsty spiritually?
4. How will you answer God’s Invitation to come?
5. Are you inclining your ear to Him and letting the Word of accomplish its purpose in you? Explain your answer.
6. God's thoughts are so much higher than our own. How are you engaging with his thoughts? What helps and hinders you in doing this?
7. What do you sense that God want you to do personally to help expose others to the life transforming grace of Jesus?
8. Who are you (or could you) encourage with the word of God?
9. Pick one question from above that you would like someone to pray for you about.
It is incredibly important to maintain community while we are encouraged to stay home alone. Thankfully, we live in a time where technology allows us to be connected without ever meeting face-to-face. Here are some ideas for how to connect with others from home:
- Continue to be in contact with your Life Group. You might pair people or couples to call or text each other weekly. The Jones and Smiths are partnered, for example.
- When you call, text or video, share your thoughts about the sermon series questions and pray for each other.
- Choose a devotional series together and share your insights when you connect via text, phone or video.
- Do an online study and share your reflections when you connect via text, phone or video.
- Choose a sermon series to listen to and use that as a basis for connection. There are many available online. You could even listen to past E Free messages.
- Find out who is totally house-bound and make up care packages that can be dropped off on the door step. You might include wrapped food items, toiletries, books, games, puzzles, batteries, medications. Find out what they need and include those items, too.
- Check the E Free website frequently for updates and other resources.
We appreciate your continued support during this time of instability and uncertainty. Although we will not be passing an offering plate, we hope that it will still be simple and easy to support the church financially.
There are two ways to give to your church without having a physical offering plate.
To give online, follow this link. Then complete the following steps:
- Login or create a donor profile to setup recurring gifts (or skip this step to simply give once)
Enter your donation amount
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list
- Select your payment method
- Choose your recurrence (you can give a one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual gift)
- Choose the date from the calendar that you would like your gift to be submitted (or skip this step to simply give once)
- Click “Submit” to process your donation
In order to give a physical donation, mail checks (with your name and address, so that you can receive a contribution receipt for tax purposes) to the church:
E-Free Church of Bozeman
1701 S 19th Ave
Bozeman, MT 59718
Click here to read the EFCA's article on - The World is Watching Us.
Click here to see the latest updates on how the church is dealing with the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here to sign up for our church e-newsletter. This email update goes out every other week, and contains information about church events and opportunities.