4 Ways to Give
Several safe and secure methods of giving provide convenient ways to offer our tithes and financially contribute to E-Free Church of Bozeman
Select one of the headings below for more information
Simply place cash or checks in the offering plate during the collection at any weekend service, or drop off to the church office Monday through Thursday- 9AM to 5PM.
Online giving allows for a specific dollar amount to be deducted automatically from a checking or savings account. You can set up online giving either as a one-time donation or a recurring gift. Online giving is not only easy, it’s also safe and secure. This option helps individuals and families give even when they are out of town or unable to attend a weekend service.
- Go to: https://efcb.churchcenter.com/giving
- Login or create a donor profile to setup recurring gifts, or you can simply give once.
- Enter your donation amount.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
- Select your payment method.
- Choose your recurrence. You can give a one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual gift. Choose the date from the calendar that you would like your gift to be submitted.
- Click “Submit” to process your donation.
You can text an amount you would like to give to 84321 and follow the prompts from there.
Mail your donation to E-Free Church of Bozeman at 1701 South 19th Ave, Bozeman MT 59718. Be sure to include your name and address on the check or envelope so that the contribution receipt may be provided for tax purposes.