Get your free tickets NOW! Click the appropriate link(s) below:
- Middle School and High School – Friday Night 5PM
- The doors will open at 5pm on Friday, September 28 at E-Free for middle school/high school students. There will be pizza and soda ($1 a slice/.25 per can) followed by a session with Sean McDowell at 5:30 entitled “What’s the Big Deal About Pornography?” A concert by Scott Brownson will begin at 6:30 and end at 7:30. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
- College – Friday Night 6:30PM
- Doors will open on Friday, September 28 at E-Free 6pm for college students. Pizza and soda ($1 a slice/.25 per can) will be served at 6:30. After dinner we will enjoy a concert by Scott Brownson from 6:30-7:30 and finish with a session entitled “What’s the Big Deal About Pornography?” by Sean McDowell. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
- Set Free Conference – Saturday All Day
- Doors will open at 8:30 am (Confrence begins at 9:00 am) on Saturday, September 29, for an all-day conference featuring Josh McDowell. Other presenters include Marcus Warner from Deeper Walk, International, as well as Landon and Stephanie Porter of Sagebrush Church in Albuquerque, NM along with Sean McDowell and other local professionals. The day will consist of 3 large group sessions and 2 break-out sessions. Lunch trucks will be available as well. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
- Set Free Conference – Next Step Dinner
- A final bonus session of the conference will begin at 6pm, Saturday, September 29 with dinner (cost $10) provided. Speaker, Landon Porter will present on “Where do we go from here,” as many attendees may want to continue with the powerful message of being set free from the culture of pornography in their own communities. Space is limited to the first 60 to register. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Set Free Conference Schedule
Friday, September 28th
4:30pm – Doors Open
5:00pm – Pizza For High School Youth
5:30pm – High School Presentation
6:00pm – Pizza For College Students (Overlapping High School Present.)
6:30pm – Music by Scott Brownson
7:30pm – College Student Presentation
8:30ish – Closing For The Night
Saturday, September 29th
8:30am – Doors Open
8:50am – Master of Ceremonies
9:00am – Keynote
9:45am – BREAK
10:00am – Breakout Session 1
11:30am – LUNCH (on your own)
12:45pm – Panel Discussion
1:45pm – BREAK
2:00pm – Breakout Discussion 2
3:30pm – BREAK
3:45pm – Keynote
4:30pm – Closing
6:00pm – Dinner “What Now?”